Sunday, March 9, 2008

Daylight Savings.

Well, this is my first blog. I actually heard about it from this guy I used to work with and since he was pretty much my journal (early mornings with him I seemed to have let everything pour out..he was a good listener) and I no longer work (or live in the same city) with him this will now be where I let my random thoughts reside. Yes, you will see a mish-mash of ideas all blurred together in one paragraph. Someone once told me that messy writing meant that your hands couldn't keep up with your thoughts. I guess it's the same with poor sentence structure (okay, it's not really, but it makes me feel better about my horrible grammatical structure). So, tonight (or this morning) is daylight savings. Why do we need this? Purely for businesses to have longer hours during the summer. It's strange to think that we have created this simply to please ourselves. Greedy? I'm not sure. Maybe it's just a smart business decision. Speaking of business, I had a job interview yesterday and for those of you who don't know me well I am completely awkward! The interview was fifteen minutes of uncomfortable silences and poor milk foamage (I was nervous, okay?) Anyway, I don't think I'll get the job but I have another interview on Monday (wish me luck..or send me some confidence!) so hopefully that will go a little more smoothly. Okay, it's 1:15 in the morning and I should probably take this body of mine to bed, where my mind can think of a million things for hours on end until I slowly fall into a deep sleep. Good night!

No comments: