Friday, May 29, 2009

Beauty is Everything.

Gisele Bundchen was recently ranked as the highest paid model. She earns 25 million per campaign. PER CAMPAIGN! That's ridiculous! Yes, she's gorgeous, and maybe she's really nice and smart, too. But why should she earn that much? I really don't understand how life became this way. How beauty and fashion and popularity is the most important thing. I don't understand why, though. Why?! Why do "average" people have to go through life, struggling, starving, and barely making ends meet when all "beautiful" people have to do is just be? Yes, you can be passionate about modelling. Yes, you can be passionate about acting, or singing, or performing. But we have to draw a line somewhere! It goes the same for sports. Really..WHY are they making so much money? Does it cost that much to make a baseball uniform? I just don't understand. Have I said that enough times?

My rant is useless. And over.

Gisele Bundchen.

No comments: